Table of Contents
The No. 22 NC State Wolf Pack (19-6, 9-5 ACC) hit the road in ACC action against the Boston College Eagles (12-13, 6-8 ACC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. The Wolf Pack are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The point total is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Eagles
NC State Betting Stats & Information
- NC State has compiled a 15-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 93.8% of those games).
- The Wolf Pack have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -283 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 11-12-2 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 5-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- NC State’s average point total in matchups this year is 147.7, 7.2 points higher than the total in this game.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boston College has won seven out of the 17 games, or 41.2%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +231.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 11-14-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 5-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Boston College this year is 4.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
NC State vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|NC State Rank||NC State AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wolf Pack is Terquavion Smith, who scores 18.5 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- D.J. Burns leads NC State in rebounding, pulling down five boards per game while also scoring 11.9 points a contest.
- Smith leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ Makai Ashton-Langford averages enough points (12.7 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- T.J. Bickerstaff is at the top of the Boston College rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.3 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Mason Madsen hits 1.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.