Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Isiah Pacheco for Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This season’s Super Bowl will feature Pacheco and the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) taking on the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Isiah Pacheco Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-125)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-125)
Isiah Pacheco Rushing Stats
- Pacheco has rushed for a team-best 830 yards on 170 carries (48.8 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- He also posts 7.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 13 passes for 130 yards.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 59 touchdowns on offense this season, or 8.5%.
- His team has run the ball 417 times this season, and he’s handled 170 of those attempts (40.8%).
- Pacheco has racked up 271 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is 33rd among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bengals (1/29/2023): 10 carries, 26 yards; 5 receptions, 59 yardsvs. Jaguars (1/21/2023): 12 carries, 95 yardsat Raiders (1/7/2023): 8 carries, 64 yards, 1 TD