Table of Contents
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (10-14, 6-5 SWAC) are at home in SWAC action against the Alabama State Hornets (7-17, 5-6 SWAC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Golden Lions are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
How do I watch Golden Lions vs. Hornets?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: HBCUGo
- Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Arena: H.O. Clemmons Arena
Betting Lines for Golden Lions vs. Hornets
UAPB Betting Stats & Information
- UAPB has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Golden Lions have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -194 or shorter.
- The Golden Lions have gone 12-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have a 9-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average over/under UAPB has had in its matchups this season is 0.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Alabama State Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama State has entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won three, or 16.7%, of those games.
- The Hornets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +160 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hornets are 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 9-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- Alabama State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.9 points, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
UAPB vs. Alabama State Season Stat Comparison
|UAPB Rank||UAPB AVG||Alabama State AVG||Alabama State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss leads the Golden Lions in scoring, tallying 17.8 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Ismael Plet is UAPB’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Kylen Milton is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Chris Greene leads the Golden Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- Isaiah Range is at the top of the Hornets scoring leaderboard with 14 points per game. He also pulls down 3.7 rebounds and racks up 1.2 assists per game.
- Jordan O’Neal puts up a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 7.4 points and 0.5 assists per game for Alabama State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Antonio Madlock holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 11.6 points and 5.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Range is consistent from deep and leads the Hornets with 2.3 made threes per game.