Table of Contents
The South Carolina State Bulldogs (3-20, 0-7 MEAC) will attempt to end a seven-game losing streak when they host the Coppin State Eagles (6-18, 1-6 MEAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023 as 2.5-point favorites. The Eagles have lost six games in a row. The point total for the matchup is 162.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Eagles
|South Carolina State||-2.5||162.5|
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Information
- South Carolina State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -147 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together a 9-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 5-12-1 against the spread.
- South Carolina State’s average point total in outings this season is 159.9, 2.6 points below the over/under in this game.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State has won three, or 15.8%, of the 19 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +120 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles are 8-15-1 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have a 5-12-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average total in Coppin State’s games this season is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 162.5 for this outing.
South Carolina State vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|South Carolina State Rank||South Carolina State AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulldogs is Rakeim Gary, who scores 11.8 points and distributes 2.8 assists per game.
- Davion Everett leads South Carolina State in rebounding, grabbing 5.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 6.3 points a contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Gary, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Sam Sessoms’ points (21.6 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 12.2 points per game and adds 2.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Sessoms averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.