Table of Contents
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (16-8, 4-7 SEC) will try to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (17-7, 6-5 SEC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023 as 6.5-point underdogs. The Razorbacks have won three games in a row. The point total is set at 129.5 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Razorbacks vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Arena: Bud Walton Arena
Betting Lines for Razorbacks vs. Bulldogs
Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas has compiled a 15-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 78.9% of those games).
- The Razorbacks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -284 or shorter.
- The Razorbacks have gone 12-11-1 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Arkansas’ games this season is 11 more points than the over/under of 129.5 in this game.
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi State has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +233 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs are 12-12-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Mississippi State’s games this year is 5.5 fewer points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Arkansas vs. Mississippi State Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||Mississippi State AVG||Mississippi State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Ricky Council IV, who averages 17.1 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Makhi Mitchell is Arkansas’ leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Anthony Black is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Davonte Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Razorbacks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Tolu Smith records 14.7 points and 8.3 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Dashawn Davis dishes out more assists than any other Mississippi State teammate with 3.5 per game. He also averages 7.9 points and pulls down two rebounds per game.
- Dashawn Davis makes 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.