Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (13-11, 6-5 SEC) are 9-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Vanderbilt Commodores (12-12, 5-6 SEC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET on SEC Network. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
How do I watch Gators vs. Commodores?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Betting Lines for Gators vs. Commodores
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve gone 10-4 in those games.
- The Gators have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -444 or shorter.
- The Gators have a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this year, the Commodores are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total in Florida’s games this season is 2.2 fewer points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Vanderbilt has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Commodores have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +343 moneyline set for this game.
- The Commodores’ ATS record is 11-13-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this season, the Commodores are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt this season is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Gators is Colin Castleton, who averages 16.1 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton leads Florida in assists, averaging three per game while also scoring 8.7 points per contest.
- The Gators get the most three-point shooting production out of Will Richard, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Liam Robbins holds the top spot on the Commodores leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.4 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon notches more assists than any other Vanderbilt teammate with 3.3 per game. He also scores 8.5 points and pulls down 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Myles Stute is the top scorer from distance for the Commodores, hitting 2.5 threes per game.