Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Panthers (17-8, 11-4 Horizon) host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (11-15, 9-6 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The Panthers are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 152.5.
How do I watch Panthers vs. Golden Grizzlies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Golden Grizzlies
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Information
- Milwaukee has won six of eight games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Panthers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The Panthers have a 13-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Golden Grizzlies are 6-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under Milwaukee has had set in games this season is 2.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- Oakland has been underdogs in 16 games this season and won three (18.8%) of those contests.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +150 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 11-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Grizzlies have a 6-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Oakland this season is 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Milwaukee vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Milwaukee Rank||Milwaukee AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers scoring leader is BJ Freeman, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Milwaukee’s leading rebounder is Markeith Browning II averaging 5.2 boards per game and its best passer is Justin Thomas and his three assists per game.
- Freeman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Jalen Moore collects 17.7 points and adds 5.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Grizzlies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Trey Townsend grabs 8.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 16.4 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oakland rebounding leaderboard.
- Blake Lampman is reliable from distance and leads the Golden Grizzlies with 2.5 made threes per game.