Table of Contents
The Arkansas State Red Wolves (10-16, 2-11 Sun Belt) visit the Georgia Southern Eagles (13-13, 6-7 Sun Belt) after losing five road games in a row. The Eagles are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Red Wolves?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Statesboro, Georgia
- Arena: W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Red Wolves
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia Southern is 3-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50%).
- The Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -306 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 11-13-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Red Wolves are 4-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under Georgia Southern has had in its games this year is 6.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Arkansas State has won two out of the 15 games, or 13.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Red Wolves have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +250 odds on them winning this game.
- The Red Wolves have an 8-14-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Red Wolves have a 4-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- The average total in Arkansas State’s games this season is four more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Georgia Southern vs. Arkansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Southern Rank||Georgia Southern AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Andrei Savrasov, who scores 13.1 points and pulls down 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Finch leads Georgia Southern in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 11.2 points per contest.
- Tyren Moore leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- Caleb Fields racks up 11.1 points and tacks on 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Red Wolves’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Omar El-Sheikh’s stat line of 9.3 rebounds, 11 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Avery Felts hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Wolves.