Table of Contents
The Southern Jaguars (12-12, 8-3 SWAC) are favored (by 5.5 points) to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (9-15, 5-6 SWAC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
How do I watch Jaguars vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: F. G. Clark Center
Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Panthers
Southern Betting Stats & Information
- Southern has won seven of 12 games when the moneyline favorite this season (58.3%).
- The Jaguars have not played as a moneyline favorite of -244 or shorter.
- The Jaguars have gone 15-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 4-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Southern’s games this year is 10.3 more points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Prairie View A&M has won three, or 25%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +195.
- So far this year, the Panthers have compiled an 8-15-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Panthers have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Prairie View A&M’s games this season is one fewer point than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Southern vs. Prairie View A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Rank||Southern AVG||Prairie View A&M AVG||Prairie View A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Jaguars Leaders
- The Jaguars scoring leader is Brion Whitley, who averages 12 per contest to go with three rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Tyrone Lyons is Southern’s leading rebounder, pulling down four per game, while P.J. Byrd is its best passer, distributing 5.8 assists in each contest.
- Whitley leads the Jaguars in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- William Douglas’ points (13.4 per game) and assists (1.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Yahuza Rasas is at the top of the Prairie View A&M rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.9 points and adds 0.7 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Gambrell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Panthers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.