Table of Contents
Big Sky opponents meet when the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (7-19, 3-10 Big Sky) host the Portland State Vikings (10-15, 4-8 Big Sky) at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The Vikings are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 151 points.
How do I watch Lumberjacks vs. Vikings?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Arena: J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome
Betting Lines for Lumberjacks vs. Vikings
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Arizona has gone 2-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3%).
- The Lumberjacks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -143 or shorter.
- The Lumberjacks have a 15-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have a 6-9 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average total Northern Arizona has had set in games this season is 5.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Portland State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Portland State has been the underdog 18 times and won four, or 22.2%, of those games.
- The Vikings have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +120 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vikings’ ATS record is 8-14-1 this year.
- The Vikings are 6-9 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Portland State’s games this season have averaged an over/under that is the same as the point total in this matchup.
Northern Arizona vs. Portland State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Arizona Rank||Northern Arizona AVG||Portland State AVG||Portland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- The Lumberjacks leader in rebounds and assist is Carson Towt, who grabs 7.8 rebounds and distributes 3.2 assists per game along with scoring 9.5 points per contest.
- Jalen Cole leads Northern Arizona in scoring, averaging 17.3 per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Cone leads the Lumberjacks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- The Vikings’ Cameron Parker racks up enough points (17 per game) and assists (5.9 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Woods is at the top of the Portland State rebounding leaderboard with five rebounds per game. He also notches 10.6 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Jorell Saterfield is reliable from three-point range and leads the Vikings with 2.1 made threes per game.