Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-15, 2-12 ACC) visit the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (16-9, 8-6 ACC) after losing nine straight road games. The Demon Deacons are heavy favorites by 14 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
How do I watch Demon Deacons vs. Yellow Jackets?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Arena: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Yellow Jackets
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest has an 11-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 78.6% of those games).
- The Demon Deacons have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1198 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Demon Deacons have compiled a 15-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Yellow Jackets have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Wake Forest’s games this season is 3.7 more points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Tech has been the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- The Yellow Jackets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +725 moneyline set for this game.
- The Yellow Jackets are 10-13-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 14-point underdogs this season, the Yellow Jackets are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Georgia Tech this season is 9.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- Tyree Appleby leads the Demon Deacons in points and assists per game, scoring 18.7 points and distributing 6.2 assists.
- Andrew Carr leads Wake Forest in rebounding, grabbing 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 11.4 points a contest.
- The Demon Deacons get the most three-point shooting production out of Damari Monsanto, who makes 3.3 threes per game.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Miles Kelly puts up 12.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Yellow Jackets.
- Georgia Tech’s leader in rebounds is Javon Franklin with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Deivon Smith with 3.7 per game.
- Kelly knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Yellow Jackets.