Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (8-15, 2-9 A-10) visit the Richmond Spiders (12-13, 5-7 A-10) after losing six straight road games. The Spiders are favored by 8 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
How do I watch Spiders vs. Ramblers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Betting Lines for Spiders vs. Ramblers
Richmond Betting Stats & Information
- Richmond has gone 9-6 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60%).
- The Spiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -355 or shorter.
- The Spiders have gone 10-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Ramblers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Richmond has had in its matchups this year is 1.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Chicago has won three, or 25%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ramblers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +285 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ramblers have a 6-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Ramblers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Loyola Chicago’s games this year is 4.2 more points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Richmond vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|Richmond Rank||Richmond AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- The Spiders leader in points and rebounds is Tyler Burton, who scores 18.9 points and grabs 7.6 boards per game.
- Neal Quinn leads Richmond in assists, averaging 2.7 per game while also scoring 8.8 points per contest.
- The Spiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Burton, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- The Ramblers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Philip Alston with 14.6 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris’ assist statline paces Loyola Chicago; he racks up four assists per game.
- Norris is the top scorer from deep for the Ramblers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.