Table of Contents
The Sacramento State Hornets (12-13, 5-7 Big Sky) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Northern Colorado Bears (9-16, 4-9 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 141 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bears vs. Hornets?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Greeley, Colorado
- Arena: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Hornets
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado has won 63.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-4).
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Bears have a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Hornets are 4-4-1 against the spread.
- Northern Colorado’s average point total in outings this year is 149.3, 8.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Sacramento State has won four out of the 15 games, or 26.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- The Hornets are 10-12-1 against the spread this year.
- The Hornets are 4-4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Sacramento State this season is 5.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Sacramento State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||Sacramento State AVG||Sacramento State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bears is Dalton Knecht, who accumulates 19.9 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is Northern Colorado’s best passer, dispensing 3.4 assists per game while scoring 12 PPG.
- Knecht makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- Zach Chappell scores 13.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hornets.
- The Sacramento State leaders in rebounding and assists are Callum McRae with 9.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.2 points and 2.5 assists per game) and Gianni Hunt with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.3 points and three rebounds per game).
- Austin Patterson averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.