Table of Contents
The Western Michigan Broncos (6-18, 2-9 MAC) are underdogs (+4) as they attempt to end a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (10-14, 6-5 MAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at NIU Convocation Center. The matchup airs on ESPN3. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
How do I watch Huskies vs. Broncos?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: DeKalb, Illinois
- Arena: NIU Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Broncos
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Illinois is 3-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Huskies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter.
- The Huskies are 12-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Broncos have a 5-5-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average total in Northern Illinois’ games this season is 1.3 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this game.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog in 14 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +150 moneyline set for this game.
- The Broncos have gone 7-13-1 ATS this season.
- The Broncos have a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average total for Western Michigan’s games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Northern Illinois vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Illinois Rank||Northern Illinois AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- David Coit leads the Huskies in scoring, tallying 15.8 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Northern Illinois’ leading rebounder is Zarigue Nutter averaging 5.1 boards per game and its best passer is Kaleb Thornton and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Coit makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr. scores 17.8 points and tacks on three assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Markeese Hastings grabs 10 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.3 points per game and adds 1.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Norman is the most prolific from distance for the Broncos, hitting three threes per game.