Table of Contents
The UMBC Retrievers (16-10, 6-5 America East) are just 1-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home win streak when they host the Bryant Bulldogs (16-8, 7-4 America East) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at UMBC Event Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 160.
How do I watch Retrievers vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: UMBC Event Center
Betting Lines for Retrievers vs. Bulldogs
UMBC Betting Stats & Information
- UMBC has won 13 of 15 games when the moneyline favorite this season (86.7%).
- The Retrievers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Retrievers have put together a 13-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- UMBC’s average point total in matchups this season is 148, 12 points below the over/under in this game.
Bryant Betting Stats & Info
- Bryant has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -104.
- The Bulldogs are 11-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Bryant this season is five points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMBC vs. Bryant Season Stat Comparison
|UMBC Rank||UMBC AVG||Bryant AVG||Bryant Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMBC Retrievers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Retrievers this season is Colton Lawrence, who averages 12.8 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah is UMBC’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.4 per game, while Craig Beaudion is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- The Retrievers get the most three-point shooting production out of Matteo Picarelli, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Bryant Bulldogs Leaders
- Sherif Kenney racks up 16.7 points and tacks on 3.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Earl Timberlake’s stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 13.4 points and 2.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Bryant rebounding leaderboard.
- Kenney is the most prolific from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.3 threes per game.