Table of Contents
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (9-15, 6-5 NEC) host the Merrimack Warriors (10-16, 8-4 NEC) after winning six home games in a row. The Red Flash are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 132 points.
How do I watch Red Flash vs. Warriors?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NEC Front Row
- Location: Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Arena: DeGol Arena
Betting Lines for Red Flash vs. Warriors
|Saint Francis (PA)||-1||132|
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has won 71.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-2).
- The Red Flash have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Red Flash have compiled a 10-11-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Warriors have a 6-9 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Saint Francis (PA) has had set in matchups this year is 15.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Merrimack Betting Stats & Info
- Merrimack has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Warriors have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -104.
- The Warriors have a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Warriors are 6-9 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Merrimack’s games this season is 10.4 fewer points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Merrimack Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Francis (PA) Rank||Saint Francis (PA) AVG||Merrimack AVG||Merrimack Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Leaders
- Josh Cohen leads the Red Flash in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21.6 points and 8 rebounds per game.
- Landon Moore leads Saint Francis (PA) in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 13.5 points per contest.
- Moore leads the Red Flash in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- Jordan Minor averages 17.1 points and 8.9 rebounds per game for the Warriors, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Javon Bennett dishes out more assists than any other Merrimack player with 2.6 per game. He also scores 8.3 points and pulls down 1.7 rebounds per game.
- Devon Savage is the top shooter from distance for the Warriors, hitting 1.5 threes per game.