Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (17-8, 8-4 WAC) host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (16-8, 7-4 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at Redhawk Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The Redhawks are 2-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Redhawks vs. Antelopes?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Redhawk Center
Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Antelopes
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has won 92.9% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (13-1).
- The Redhawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Redhawks have a 10-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Antelopes have a 3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Seattle U has had in its matchups this season is 1.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Grand Canyon has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Antelopes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +100.
- The Antelopes are 8-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Antelopes have a 3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total in Grand Canyon’s games this year is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Seattle U vs. Grand Canyon Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||Grand Canyon AVG||Grand Canyon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Cameron Tyson, who averages 19.2 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Riley Grigsby is Seattle U’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Alex Schumacher is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- The Redhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyson, who makes 3.4 threes per game.
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- The Antelopes’ Rayshon Harrison puts up enough points (17 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Gabe McGlothan grabs 8.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.9 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Grand Canyon rebounding leaderboard.
- Noah Baumann averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Antelopes.