Table of Contents
The North Texas Mean Green (20-5, 11-3 C-USA) are favored (-6.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (14-10, 5-8 C-USA) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at UNT Coliseum. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 111.5.
How do I watch Mean Green vs. 49ers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Denton, Texas
- Arena: UNT Coliseum
Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. 49ers
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas has a 17-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85% of those games).
- The Mean Green have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -295 or shorter.
- The Mean Green have an 11-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the 49ers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average total North Texas has had set in games this season is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Charlotte has won four out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The 49ers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +240 odds on them winning this game.
- The 49ers have gone 14-10-0 ATS this year.
- The 49ers are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Charlotte’s games this year is 16.3 more points than the point total of 111.5 in this outing.
North Texas vs. Charlotte Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||Charlotte AVG||Charlotte Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- Tylor Perry leads the Mean Green in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Abou Ousmane is North Texas’ leading rebounder, grabbing 6.2 per game, while Kai Huntsberry is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Perry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mean Green, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- Brice Williams is the top scorer for the 49ers with 12.6 points per game. He also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Charlotte’s leader in rebounds is Aly Khalifa with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Lu’Cye Patterson with 3.4 per game.
- Williams makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the 49ers.