Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (9-15, 2-10 WAC) visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (13-12, 5-7 WAC) after losing six straight road games. The Lancers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Lancers vs. Aggies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Aggies
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- The Lancers’ ATS record is 11-12-1 this season.
- The Aggies are 3-2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Cal Baptist’s games this season is 5.4 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- The Aggies have an 8-12-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Aggies have a 3-2-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for New Mexico State’s games this season is 6.9 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Cal Baptist vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 11.9 points and dishes out 4.7 assists per game.
- Hunter Goodrick is Cal Baptist’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Joe Quintana, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Xavier Pinson’s points (13.3 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Aggies’ leaderboards.
- Deshawndre Washington grabs 6.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.9 points per game and adds 3.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the New Mexico State rebounding leaderboard.
- Pinson is the top scorer from distance for the Aggies, hitting 1.9 threes per game.