Table of Contents
The Pacific Tigers (12-14, 5-6 WCC) host the San Diego Toreros (11-15, 4-8 WCC) in a matchup of WCC teams at Alex G. Spanos Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The Tigers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 160.5 points.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Toreros?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: WCC Network
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Toreros
Pacific Betting Stats & Information
- Pacific has put together a 4-5 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 44.4% of those games).
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Toreros have a 6-7 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Pacific’s games this year is 8.2 fewer points than the total of 160.5 in this matchup.
San Diego Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Diego has won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Toreros have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- So far this year, the Toreros have put together a 9-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Toreros have a 6-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for San Diego this year is 3.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Pacific vs. San Diego Season Stat Comparison
|Pacific Rank||Pacific AVG||San Diego AVG||San Diego Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pacific Tigers Leaders
- Keylan Boone leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13 points and 4.1 boards per game.
- Moe Odum is Pacific’s best passer, dishing out 3.5 assists per game while scoring 4.4 PPG.
- Boone leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington puts up 17.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Toreros.
- Eric Williams Jr. puts up a stat line of 9.5 rebounds, 14.6 points and 2.3 assists per game for San Diego to take the top rebound spot on the team. Seikou Sisoho Jawara holds the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 11.3 points and 2.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Jase Townsend is dependable from deep and leads the Toreros with 1.7 made threes per game.