Table of Contents
The Tennessee State Tigers (15-11, 7-6 OVC) host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (12-14, 8-5 OVC) after winning three straight home games. The Tigers are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 146.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Golden Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Golden Eagles
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee State has put together an 8-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -143 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 10-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Golden Eagles have a 6-6-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Tennessee State’s games this season is five more points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee Tech has been underdogs in 15 games this season and won four (26.7%) of those contests.
- The Golden Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +120 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Golden Eagles have compiled a 13-9-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Eagles are 6-6-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Tennessee Tech this season is one point fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee State vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee State Rank||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Jr. Clay, who scores 18.8 points and distributes 5.2 assists per game.
- Adong Makuoi is Tennessee State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- Clay makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree puts up 14.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Tennessee Tech’s assist leader is Brett Thompson with 3.1 per game. He also averages 11 points per game and adds 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Tyrone Perry is the top shooter from distance for the Golden Eagles, hitting 2.2 threes per game.