Table of Contents
The SE Louisiana Lions (14-11, 8-4 Southland) host the Nicholls State Colonels (12-11, 7-4 Southland) in a matchup of Southland teams at University Center (LA), tipping off at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The Lions are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 152.
How do I watch Lions vs. Colonels?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Hammond, Louisiana
- Arena: University Center (LA)
Betting Lines for Lions vs. Colonels
SE Louisiana Betting Stats & Information
- SE Louisiana has compiled a 7-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Lions have not played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lions have put together a 13-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Colonels are 4-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in SE Louisiana’s games this season is 1.6 more points than the over/under of 152 in this matchup.
Nicholls State Betting Stats & Info
- Nicholls State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Colonels have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Colonels are 7-10-2 ATS this year.
- The Colonels have a 4-5-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Nicholls State’s games this season is four fewer points than the point total of 152 in this outing.
SE Louisiana vs. Nicholls State Season Stat Comparison
|SE Louisiana Rank||SE Louisiana AVG||Nicholls State AVG||Nicholls State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SE Louisiana Lions Leaders
- The Lions leader in points and assists is Boogie Anderson, who scores 13.4 points per game to go with 4.1 assists.
- Roger McFarlane is SE Louisiana’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 11.1 points per game.
- Alec Woodard leads the Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Nicholls State Colonels Leaders
- Caleb Huffman puts up 15.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Colonels.
- The Nicholls State leaders in rebounding and assists are Emanuel Littles with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.6 points and one assist per game) and Micah Thomas with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.5 points and 1.4 rebounds per game).
- Huffman is the most prolific from deep for the Colonels, hitting 1.7 threes per game.