Table of Contents
The Weber State Wildcats (13-12, 8-4 Big Sky) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (13-12, 7-6 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 128.5.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Grizzlies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Ogden, Utah
- Arena: Dee Events Center
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Grizzlies
Weber State Betting Stats & Information
- Weber State is 6-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Wildcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have an 11-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 2-6 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Weber State has had in its matchups this year is 5.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Montana has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Grizzlies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Grizzlies have a 10-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies are 2-6 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Montana this year is 7.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Weber State vs. Montana Season Stat Comparison
|Weber State Rank||Weber State AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Wildcats is Dillon Jones, who puts up 15.6 points, 10.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Steven Verplancken Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan is at the top of nearly all of the Grizzlies’ leaderboards by collecting 15.2 points, 8.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Grizzlies.