Table of Contents
SWAC opponents square off when the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (9-16, 5-7 SWAC) host the Jackson State Tigers (8-17, 7-5 SWAC) at Moore Gymnasium, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 13, 2023. The Tigers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Monday, February 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YouTube
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Moore Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Tigers
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Information
- Bethune-Cookman has won four of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Wildcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together a 14-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Tigers have a 10-8 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Bethune-Cookman’s games this season is 1.6 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- Jackson State has won two, or 11.8%, of the 17 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +104.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 13-12-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 10-8 against the spread.
- The average total for Jackson State’s games this year is 1.6 fewer points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|Bethune-Cookman Rank||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Marcus Garrett, who averages 14.2 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Bethune-Cookman’s leading rebounder is Kevin Davis averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Zion Harmon and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Joe French leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Ken Evans is the top scorer for the Tigers with 11 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Jackson State leaders in rebounding and assists are Zeke Cook with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.8 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Chase Adams with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 7 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Coltie Young is the most prolific from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.