Table of Contents
The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (12-14, 4-9 CAA) are favored (-8.5) to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (9-17, 5-8 CAA) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 13, 2023 at Bob Carpenter Center. The matchup airs on FloSports. The over/under in the matchup is set at 134.
How do I watch Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Seawolves?
- Game Day: Monday, February 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Arena: Bob Carpenter Center
Betting Lines for Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Seawolves
Delaware Betting Stats & Information
- Delaware has gone 6-7 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 46.2%).
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not played a game with moneyline odds of -445 or shorter.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have gone 9-14-2 ATS this season.
- The Seawolves have a 4-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Delaware has had set in matchups this season is 5.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stony Brook has won six out of the 20 games, or 30%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Seawolves have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +341 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seawolves’ ATS record is 13-11-0 this year.
- The Seawolves have a 4-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for Stony Brook’s games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 134 for this outing.
Delaware vs. Stony Brook Season Stat Comparison
|Delaware Rank||Delaware AVG||Stony Brook AVG||Stony Brook Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr. leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens in points and assists per game, scoring 19.4 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- Christian Ray is Delaware’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.8 boards in each contest while scoring 9.2 points per game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens get the most three-point shooting production out of Nelson, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore is the top scorer for the Seawolves with 14.8 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds and two assists per game to his statistics.
- The Stony Brook leaders in rebounding and assists are Frankie Policelli with 9.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.8 points and 1.7 assists per game) and Toby Onyekonwu with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Kenan Sarvan is reliable from three-point range and leads the Seawolves with two made threes per game.