Table of Contents
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-15, 1-11 Big Ten) are heavy underdogs (+12) as they try to end a seven-game losing streak when they host the Iowa Hawkeyes (15-9, 7-6 Big Ten) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at Williams Arena. The game airs on Fox Sports 1. The over/under is set at 147 for the matchup.
How do I watch Hawkeyes vs. Golden Gophers?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 12, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Golden Gophers
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa has been the moneyline favorite 15 times this season. They’ve gone 12-3 in those games.
- The Hawkeyes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -714 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hawkeyes have compiled a 14-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Gophers are 5-3 against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this season.
- Iowa’s average point total in outings this year is 155.2, 8.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog 17 times and won two of those games.
- The Golden Gophers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +488 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Golden Gophers have compiled a 9-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 12-point underdogs this season, the Golden Gophers are 5-3 against the spread.
- The average total for Minnesota’s games this year is 16.6 fewer points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Iowa vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hawkeyes is Kris Murray, who averages 20.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Connor McCaffery leads Iowa in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 7.3 points per contest.
- Murray leads the Hawkeyes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- The Golden Gophers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dawson Garcia with 14.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper notches more assists than any other Minnesota player with 5.6 per game. He also averages 10.5 points and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Golden Gophers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.