Table of Contents
The Michigan State Spartans (15-9, 7-6 Big Ten) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Ohio State Buckeyes (11-13, 3-10 Big Ten) on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138 for the matchup.
How do I watch Buckeyes vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 12, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Arena: Value City Arena
Betting Lines for Buckeyes vs. Spartans
Ohio State Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio State has won 58.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-5).
- The Buckeyes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter.
- The Buckeyes have an 8-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Spartans are 4-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under Ohio State has had set in matchups this season is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Michigan State Betting Stats & Info
- Michigan State has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +137.
- The Spartans have gone 12-12-0 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Spartans have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average total in Michigan State’s games this season is 4.3 fewer points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Ohio State vs. Michigan State Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio State Rank||Ohio State AVG||Michigan State AVG||Michigan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Buckeyes this season is Brice Sensabaugh, who averages 16.7 points, 5.5 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Zed Key is Ohio State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.8 per game, while Isaac Likekele is its best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Sensabaugh makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buckeyes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- Tyson Walker racks up 13.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Spartans.
- Joey Hauser has a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 13.3 points and two assists per game for Michigan State to take the top rebound spot on the team. A.J Hoggard has the top spot for assists with 5.8 per game, adding 12.3 points and 3.9 rebounds per outing.
- Walker is reliable from deep and leads the Spartans with 1.8 made threes per game.