Table of Contents
The No. 19 Miami Hurricanes (20-5, 11-4 ACC) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the North Carolina Tar Heels (16-9, 8-6 ACC) on Monday, February 13, 2023 at Dean Smith Center as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total in the matchup is 153.5.
How do I watch Tar Heels vs. Hurricanes?
- Game Day: Monday, February 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Arena: Dean Smith Center
Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Hurricanes
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina has been favored on the moneyline 20 times this season. They’ve finished 16-4 in those games.
- The Tar Heels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -190 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tar Heels have put together an 8-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Hurricanes are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- North Carolina’s average point total in matchups this season is 150.6, 2.9 points below the total in this game.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Hurricanes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +160 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hurricanes are 15-10-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Hurricanes are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Miami’s games this season is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 153.5 for this outing.
North Carolina vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- The Tar Heels leader in points and rebounds is Armando Bacot, who scores 17.6 points and grabs 11.3 boards per game.
- RJ Davis is North Carolina’s best passer, distributing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 15.8 PPG.
- Caleb Love makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tar Heels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong collects 16.2 points and tacks on 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hurricanes’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 10 rebounds, 14.1 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Miami rebounding leaderboard.
- Nijel Pack is dependable from deep and leads the Hurricanes with 2.4 made threes per game.