Table of Contents
The Duke Blue Devils (17-8, 8-6 ACC) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to extend a 13-game home winning streak when they host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-15, 2-12 ACC) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
How do I watch Blue Devils vs. Fighting Irish?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: Cameron Indoor Stadium
Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Fighting Irish
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke has been the moneyline favorite 21 times this season. They’ve finished 16-5 in those games.
- The Blue Devils have not played a game with moneyline odds of -818 or shorter.
- The Blue Devils have a 9-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 12.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- Duke’s average point total in matchups this year is 135.8, 5.2 points below the over/under in this game.
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Info
- Notre Dame has been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Fighting Irish have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +552 moneyline set for this game.
- The Fighting Irish have gone 5-19-1 ATS this season.
- The Fighting Irish are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or greater this season.
- The average point total for Notre Dame this season is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Notre Dame Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Notre Dame AVG||Notre Dame Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- The Blue Devils leader in points and rebounds is Kyle Filipowski, who scores 14.8 points and grabs 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Jeremy Roach is Duke’s best passer, distributing three assists per game while scoring 12.6 PPG.
- Roach makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- The Fighting Irish’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Nate Laszewski with 14.9 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Trey Wertz dishes out more assists than any other Notre Dame teammate with 3.1 per game. He also scores 8.5 points and pulls down 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Laszewski is dependable from three-point range and leads the Fighting Irish with two made threes per game.