Table of Contents
The UMass Minutemen (13-12, 4-9 A-10) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (8-16, 2-10 A-10) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at William D. Mullins Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.5.
How do I watch Minutemen vs. Ramblers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: William D. Mullins Center
Betting Lines for Minutemen vs. Ramblers
UMass Betting Stats & Information
- UMass has been favored on the moneyline 13 times this season. They’ve finished 8-5 in those games.
- The Minutemen have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -233 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Minutemen have compiled an 11-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Ramblers are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total UMass has had set in games this year is 2.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Loyola Chicago has won three out of the 13 games, or 23.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Ramblers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +188.
- The Ramblers are 7-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ramblers have a 3-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago this season is 6.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMass vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|UMass Rank||UMass AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- The Minutemen leader in points and rebounds is Matt Cross, who scores 13.2 points and grabs 6.6 boards per game.
- UMass’ best passer is Keon Thompson, who averages 2.7 assists per game to go with his 5.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Minutemen get the most three-point shooting production out of T.J. Weeks, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- The Ramblers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Philip Alston with 14.5 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris dishes out more assists than any other Loyola Chicago teammate with 3.9 per game. He also scores 11.2 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Norris averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Ramblers.