Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (18-7, 11-3 ACC) are favored (by 9 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (12-14, 6-9 ACC) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
How do I watch Panthers vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Eagles
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh has been favored on the moneyline 13 times this season. They’ve gone 11-2 in those games.
- The Panthers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -419 or shorter.
- The Panthers have an 18-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 9 points or more, the Eagles have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.8, 4.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- Boston College has been underdogs in 18 games this season and won seven (38.9%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +330.
- The Eagles are 11-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 9 points or more.
- The average over/under for Boston College’s games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Jamarius Burton, who scores 16 points and distributes 4.4 assists per game.
- Pittsburgh’s best rebounder is Blake Hinson, who averages 6.3 boards per game in addition to his 15.7 PPG average.
- Hinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford’s points (12.4 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- T.J. Bickerstaff grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.3 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Boston College rebounding leaderboard.
- Mason Madsen is dependable from distance and leads the Eagles with 1.1 made threes per game.