Table of Contents
Big Ten opponents meet when the Wisconsin Badgers (14-10, 6-8 Big Ten) host the Michigan Wolverines (14-11, 8-6 Big Ten) at Kohl Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. The Wolverines are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 131.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Badgers vs. Wolverines?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Arena: Kohl Center
Betting Lines for Badgers vs. Wolverines
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Information
- Wisconsin has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-3).
- The Badgers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
- The Badgers’ ATS record is 10-14-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Wolverines are 4-4-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Wisconsin’s games this season is 2.4 fewer points than the total of 131 in this matchup.
Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Michigan has been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- The Wolverines have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +101 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wolverines are 12-12-1 ATS this year.
- The Wolverines are 4-4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total for Michigan’s games this season is 12 more points than the point total of 131 in this outing.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||Michigan AVG||Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Badgers is Chucky Hepburn, who scores 13.2 points and distributes three assists per game.
- Wisconsin’s best rebounder is Steven Crowl, who averages seven boards per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG average.
- The Badgers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hepburn, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hunter Dickinson with 17.9 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Michigan’s assist leader is Dug McDaniel with 3.7 per game. He also averages 7.1 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Jett Howard is the top shooter from deep for the Wolverines, hitting 2.8 threes per game.