Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams square off when the Samford Bulldogs (18-9, 12-2 SoCon) host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (18-9, 12-2 SoCon) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 1-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Spartans, who have won four straight. The matchup’s over/under is 136.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Pete Hanna Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Spartans
Samford Betting Stats & Information
- Samford has won 14 of 17 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (82.4%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 11-12-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Spartans are 4-3 against the spread.
- Samford’s average point total in outings this year is 148.7, 12.7 points higher than the total in this game.
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Greensboro has been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -105.
- The Spartans are 12-14-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under for UNC Greensboro’s games this season is 0.2 fewer points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Samford vs. UNC Greensboro Season Stat Comparison
|Samford Rank||Samford AVG||UNC Greensboro AVG||UNC Greensboro Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Logan Dye leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 14 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Jermaine Marshall leads Samford in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Bubba Parham leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- Parham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- Keyshaun Langley is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 2.4 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam puts up a stat line of seven rebounds, 7.7 points and 0.7 assists per game for UNC Greensboro to take the top rebound spot on the team. Dante Treacy holds the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 7.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- Langley is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Spartans, hitting 2.7 threes per game.