Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (13-12, 6-6 SEC) will look to break a three-game winning streak when they host the Ole Miss Rebels (10-15, 2-10 SEC) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center as 9.5-point favorites. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET on SEC Network. The point total is 138.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Gators vs. Rebels?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Betting Lines for Gators vs. Rebels
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has a 10-5 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Gators have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -500 or shorter.
- The Gators are 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Florida’s games this year is 0.1 more points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
Ole Miss Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Ole Miss has been listed as the underdog in 11 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Rebels have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +372 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Rebels have compiled an 8-15-2 record against the spread.
- The Rebels have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 9.5 points or more this year (0-3).
- Ole Miss’ games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.5 points, three fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Florida vs. Ole Miss Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Ole Miss AVG||Ole Miss Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators leader in points and rebounds is Colin Castleton, who scores 16.5 points and grabs 7.9 boards per game.
- Florida’s best passer is Kyle Lofton, who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 8.8 PPG scoring average.
- Will Richard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Ole Miss Rebels Leaders
- Matthew Murrell collects 14.3 points and adds 2.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rebels’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Myles Burns grabs 6.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.2 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard.
- Murrell is the top shooter from deep for the Rebels, hitting two threes per game.