Table of Contents
The UCSB Gauchos (20-4, 11-2 Big West) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the UC Irvine Anteaters (17-8, 10-3 Big West) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.5.
How do I watch Gauchos vs. Anteaters?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Santa Barbara, California
- Arena: Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center
Betting Lines for Gauchos vs. Anteaters
UCSB Betting Stats & Information
- UCSB has been favored on the moneyline 17 times this season. They’ve gone 14-3 in those games.
- The Gauchos have not played as a moneyline favorite of -163 or shorter.
- The Gauchos are 15-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Anteaters are 2-0 against the spread.
- UCSB’s average point total in matchups this season is 134.5, two points fewer than the over/under in this game.
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Info
- UC Irvine has won one of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Anteaters have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +139 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Anteaters have put together a 13-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Anteaters are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UC Irvine this year is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Season Stat Comparison
|UCSB Rank||UCSB AVG||UC Irvine AVG||UC Irvine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Gauchos is Ajay Mitchell, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 4.8 assists per game.
- Andre Kelly leads UCSB in rebounding, grabbing 6.5 boards per game while also scoring 9.2 points a contest.
- The Gauchos get the most three-point shooting production out of Miles Norris, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- Dawson Baker is the top scorer for the Anteaters with 15.1 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds and one assist per game to his statistics.
- The UC Irvine leaders in rebounding and assists are Devin Tillis with six rebounds per game (he also adds 7.5 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Pierre Crockrell II with 5.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.8 points and 1.7 rebounds per game).
- DJ Davis is reliable from three-point range and leads the Anteaters with 2.4 made threes per game.