Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (15-10, 8-6 ACC) host the No. 22 NC State Wolf Pack (20-6, 10-5 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at JMA Wireless Dome, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. The Orange are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 149.
How do I watch Orange vs. Wolf Pack?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Betting Lines for Orange vs. Wolf Pack
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has been the moneyline favorite 16 times this season. They’ve finished 13-3 in those games.
- The Orange have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Orange have a 14-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have a 5-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- Syracuse’s average point total in matchups this year is 144.9, 4.1 points below the over/under in this game.
NC State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, NC State has won four out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wolf Pack have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -110.
- The Wolf Pack have a 12-12-2 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Wolf Pack are 5-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under for NC State’s games this season is 1.1 fewer points than the point total of 149 for this outing.
Syracuse vs. NC State Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||NC State AVG||NC State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Joseph Girard III leads the Orange in scoring, tallying 17 points per game to go with three rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Jesse Edwards leads Syracuse in rebounding, averaging 10.1 per game, while Judah Mintz leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Girard leads the Orange in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- The Wolf Pack’s Terquavion Smith puts up enough points (18.5 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- D.J. Burns grabs 5.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.2 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the NC State rebounding leaderboard.
- Smith is the top scorer from distance for the Wolf Pack, hitting 2.9 threes per game.