Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (18-8, 9-4 WAC) visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (15-12, 6-7 WAC) after losing three straight road games. The Lancers are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The over/under is 136 in the matchup.
How do I watch Lancers vs. Redhawks?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Redhawks
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist is 8-8 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50%).
- The Lancers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -154 or shorter.
- The Lancers are 11-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have a 2-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Cal Baptist’s average point total in matchups this year is 129.9, 6.1 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U has been underdogs in nine games this season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +131 odds on them winning this game.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 11-13-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Redhawks are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Seattle U this season is 5.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cal Baptist vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 11.7 points and distributes 4.9 assists per game.
- Cal Baptist’s best rebounder is Hunter Goodrick, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 9 PPG average.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Joe Quintana, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson is the top scorer for the Redhawks with 18.8 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Seattle U’s leader in rebounds is Riley Grigsby with 5.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Alex Schumacher with 2.9 per game.
- Tyson is reliable from deep and leads the Redhawks with 3.3 made threes per game.