Table of Contents
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (10-17, 6-8 SoCon) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (14-13, 7-7 SoCon) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 140.5.
How do I watch Catamounts vs. Buccaneers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Arena: Ramsey Center
Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Buccaneers
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Western Carolina has won four of seven games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- The Catamounts have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Catamounts have a 14-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Buccaneers are 6-5 against the spread.
- The average total Western Carolina has had set in games this season is 6.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, East Tennessee State has won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +128.
- The Buccaneers have a 9-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have a 6-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average total in East Tennessee State’s games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Western Carolina vs. East Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Western Carolina Rank||Western Carolina AVG||East Tennessee State AVG||East Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- Tre Jackson leads the Catamounts in scoring, tallying 15.7 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Western Carolina’s leading rebounder is Tyzhaun Claude averaging 8.5 boards per game and its best passer is Vonterius Woolbright and his 4.5 assists per game.
- Jackson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest.
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- Jalen Haynes is the top scorer for the Buccaneers with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jaden Seymour puts up a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 8.2 points and 1.4 assists per game for East Tennessee State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jordan King holds the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 14.2 points and 3.8 rebounds per matchup.
- King is dependable from deep and leads the Buccaneers with two made threes per game.