Table of Contents
The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (8-17, 4-10 Big South) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (11-15, 6-8 Big South) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center as 6-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
How do I watch Fighting Camels vs. Buccaneers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Arena: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Fighting Camels vs. Buccaneers
Campbell Betting Stats & Information
- Campbell has compiled a 3-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Fighting Camels have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -270 or shorter.
- The Fighting Camels have a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Buccaneers are 8-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Campbell has had set in games this season is four fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Charleston Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Charleston Southern has entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- The Buccaneers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +215 moneyline set for this game.
- The Buccaneers’ ATS record is 13-11-0 this season.
- The Buccaneers have an 8-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Charleston Southern’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 149.1 points, 8.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Campbell Rank||Campbell AVG||Charleston Southern AVG||Charleston Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Fighting Camels is Ricky Clemons, who scores 13.2 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Jay Pal leads Campbell in rebounding, pulling down 6.5 boards per game while also scoring 10.5 points a contest.
- Anthony Dell’Orso makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fighting Camels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of one per contest.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Leaders
- Claudell Harris Jr. averages 17.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Buccaneers.
- The Charleston Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Taje’ Kelly with 5.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.9 points and 1.2 assists per game) and RJ Johnson with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- Tahlik Chavez averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.