Table of Contents
The Stetson Hatters (14-11, 9-5 ASUN) host the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (16-11, 6-8 ASUN) after winning three home games in a row. The Hatters are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
How do I watch Hatters vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: DeLand, Florida
- Arena: Edmunds Center
Betting Lines for Hatters vs. Eagles
Stetson Betting Stats & Information
- Stetson has a 5-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Hatters have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -138 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hatters have compiled a 15-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 4-4 against the spread.
- The average total Stetson has had set in games this year is 5.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
FGCU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, FGCU has won four out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +116 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together a 12-14-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Eagles have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in FGCU’s games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Stetson vs. FGCU Season Stat Comparison
|Stetson Rank||Stetson AVG||FGCU AVG||FGCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Jalen Blackmon leads the Hatters in scoring, tallying 14.4 points per game to go with two rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Josh Smith is Stetson’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Stephan D. Swenson is its best passer, distributing 4.9 assists in each contest.
- Wheza Panzo leads the Hatters in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- Isaiah Thompson sits at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 14.6 points per game. He also collects 2.2 rebounds and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- The FGCU leaders in rebounding and assists are Zach Anderson with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.4 points and 2.2 assists per game) and Caleb Catto with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Thompson is dependable from three-point range and leads the Eagles with 2.7 made threes per game.