Table of Contents
The Iowa Hawkeyes (16-9, 8-6 Big Ten) host the Ohio State Buckeyes (11-14, 3-11 Big Ten) after winning six home games in a row. The Hawkeyes are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is set at 153.
How do I watch Hawkeyes vs. Buckeyes?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Buckeyes
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa has won 81.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (13-3).
- The Hawkeyes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -353 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hawkeyes have compiled a 14-10-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Iowa has had in its games this season is one more point than this particular game’s point total.
Ohio State Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio State has been underdogs in nine games this season and won one (11.1%) of those contests.
- The Buckeyes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +283.
- The Buckeyes’ ATS record is 8-17-0 this year.
- The average over/under for Ohio State’s games this season is 11.5 fewer points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
Iowa vs. Ohio State Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Ohio State AVG||Ohio State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21 points and 8.5 boards per game.
- Connor McCaffery is Iowa’s best passer, dispensing 3.2 assists per game while scoring 7.1 PPG.
- Murray makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawkeyes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- Brice Sensabaugh is the top scorer for the Buckeyes with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Ohio State’s leader in rebounds is Zed Key with 7.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Isaac Likekele with 2.7 per game.
- Sensabaugh hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Buckeyes.