Table of Contents
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (9-16, 6-6 NEC) visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (13-13, 6-7 NEC) after losing five straight road games. The Terriers are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 136 points.
How do I watch Terriers vs. Red Flash?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NEC Front Row
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Daniel Lynch ’38 Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Red Flash
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-1||136|
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Francis (BKN) has won 85.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-1).
- The Terriers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Red Flash have a 5-9-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Saint Francis (BKN) has had set in games this year is 5.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Francis (PA) has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won one (7.1%) of those contests.
- The Red Flash have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Flash are 10-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Red Flash are 5-9-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Saint Francis (PA)’s games this season is 11.4 more points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Saint Francis (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Francis (BKN) Rank||Saint Francis (BKN) AVG||Saint Francis (PA) AVG||Saint Francis (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers Leaders
- The Terriers scoring leader is Tedrick Wilcox Jr., who averages 11.3 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and two assists.
- Josiah Harris leads Saint Francis (BKN) in rebounding, averaging 8.6 per game, while Roy Clarke leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.1 in each contest.
- The Terriers get the most three-point shooting production out of Wilcox, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Leaders
- The Red Flash’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Josh Cohen with 21.7 points and eight rebounds per game.
- Cam Gregory dishes out more assists than any other Saint Francis (PA) player with 2.8 per game. He also scores 4.6 points and pulls down 1.4 rebounds per game.
- Maxwell Land is dependable from deep and leads the Red Flash with 1.5 made threes per game.