Table of Contents
The Northwestern State Demons (18-8, 10-3 Southland) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend an eight-game win streak when they host the SE Louisiana Lions (14-12, 8-5 Southland) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at Prather Coliseum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 151.5.
How do I watch Demons vs. Lions?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Natchitoches, Louisiana
- Arena: Prather Coliseum
Betting Lines for Demons vs. Lions
Northwestern State Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern State has an 11-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 84.6% of those games).
- The Demons have not played a game with moneyline odds of -238 or shorter.
- The Demons’ ATS record is 17-8-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Lions have a 7-4 record against the spread.
- The average total Northwestern State has had set in games this year is 4.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
SE Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- SE Louisiana has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won four (30.8%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +190.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 13-11-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Lions have a 7-4 record against the spread.
- The average total in SE Louisiana’s games this year is 2.5 more points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
Northwestern State vs. SE Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern State Rank||Northwestern State AVG||SE Louisiana AVG||SE Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern State Demons Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Demons is Demarcus Sharp, who scores 17.8 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Jalen Hampton leads Northwestern State in rebounding, grabbing 7.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.7 points a contest.
- Ja’Monta Black makes more threes per game than any other member of the Demons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.1 per contest.
SE Louisiana Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ Boogie Anderson racks up enough points (13.3 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Roger McFarlane is at the top of the SE Louisiana rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.6 points and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Alec Woodard is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 1.5 threes per game.