Table of Contents
The Tennessee State Tigers (16-11, 8-6 OVC) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Morehead State Eagles (17-10, 10-4 OVC) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena. The game airs on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Morehead, Kentucky
- Arena: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Tigers
Morehead State Betting Stats & Information
- Morehead State has compiled an 8-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.7% of those games).
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -203 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Morehead State’s games this season is 2.3 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tennessee State has been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +171.
- The Tigers have an 11-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Tennessee State this year is 14.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Morehead State Rank||Morehead State AVG||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Eagles is Mark Freeman, who scores 15.4 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Morehead State’s best rebounder is Alex Gross, who averages 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG average.
- Freeman leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay collects 18.7 points and adds 5.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Adong Makuoi is at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.4 points and adds 0.4 assists per game.
- Dedric Boyd is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.