Table of Contents
The Sacramento State Hornets (12-14, 5-8 Big Sky) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Weber State Wildcats (13-13, 8-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126 points.
How do I watch Hornets vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: The Nest
Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Wildcats
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Information
- Sacramento State has won six of eight games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Hornets have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Hornets are 10-13-1 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Wildcats have a 7-8 record against the spread.
- Sacramento State’s average point total in matchups this season is 134.7, 8.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Weber State has been the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +104 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats have gone 11-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats are 7-8 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under for Weber State’s games this year is 8.7 more points than the point total of 126 in this outing.
Sacramento State vs. Weber State Season Stat Comparison
|Sacramento State Rank||Sacramento State AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hornets this season is Zach Chappell, who averages 13.5 points, 2.7 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Callum McRae is Sacramento State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.5 per game, while Gianni Hunt is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Hornets get the most three-point shooting production out of Austin Patterson, who knocks down two threes per game.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones is atop almost all of the Wildcats’ leaderboards by collecting 15.8 points, 10.8 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Steven Verplancken Jr. is the top scorer from distance for the Wildcats, hitting two threes per game.