Table of Contents
The Portland State Vikings (11-15, 5-8 Big Sky) are at home in Big Sky action against the Idaho State Bengals (9-17, 6-7 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Vikings are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
How do I watch Vikings vs. Bengals?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Viking Pavillion
Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Bengals
Portland State Betting Stats & Information
- Portland State has won four of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Vikings have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -197 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Vikings have put together a 9-14-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Bengals are 5-5-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Portland State has had in its games this season is 5.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho State has been underdogs in 19 games this season and won seven (36.8%) of those contests.
- The Bengals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +165 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bengals have gone 11-11-1 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Bengals have a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Idaho State this year is 6.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Season Stat Comparison
|Portland State Rank||Portland State AVG||Idaho State AVG||Idaho State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Vikings is Cameron Parker, who scores 17.2 points and dishes out six assists per game.
- Hunter Woods is Portland State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of five boards in each contest while scoring 10.4 points per game.
- The Vikings get the most three-point shooting production out of Jorell Saterfield, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Brock Mackenzie sits at the top of the Bengals scoring leaderboard with 13 points per game. He also grabs 2.6 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in rebounds is Brayden Parker with 4.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Austin Smellie with two per game.
- Mackenzie is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bengals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.