Table of Contents
Patton Kizzire has +40000 odds to win the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC. He made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2022 The Genesis Invitational, and finished 61st. Before Kizzire tees off in Pacific Palisades, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
Patton Kizzire Recent Performance
- Kizzire has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kizzire has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Patton Kizzire History at The Genesis Invitational
Patton Kizzire’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|