Table of Contents
The Louisville Cardinals (3-22, 1-13 ACC) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 7 Virginia Cavaliers (19-4, 11-3 ACC) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at KFC Yum! Center as big, 17.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
How do I watch Cavaliers vs. Cardinals?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Arena: KFC Yum! Center
Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Cardinals
Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia has gone 14-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5%).
- The Cavaliers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -3424 or shorter.
- The Cavaliers’ ATS record is 10-12-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 17.5-point underdogs this year, the Cardinals are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average total in Virginia’s games this year is 1.9 more points than the over/under of 128.5 in this game.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- Louisville has been underdogs in 20 games this season and won two (10%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1367 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Cardinals have compiled a 9-16-0 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals have a 3-0 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 17.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Louisville this season is 11.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Virginia vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Rank||Virginia AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Cavaliers Leaders
- The Cavaliers scoring leader is Armaan Franklin, who averages 12.7 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Jayden Gardner leads Virginia in rebounding, averaging five per game, while Kihei Clark leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.9 in each contest.
- Franklin leads the Cavaliers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis collects 17.4 points and adds 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cardinals’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jae’Lyn Withers’ stat line of five rebounds, 9.6 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is the most prolific from distance for the Cardinals, hitting 1.8 threes per game.