Table of Contents
The No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (22-3, 12-0 SEC) are 3-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (19-6, 8-4 SEC) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under for the matchup is set at 144.5.
How do I watch Volunteers vs. Crimson Tide?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Crimson Tide
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has been the moneyline favorite 20 times this season. They’ve gone 15-5 in those games.
- The Volunteers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -161 or shorter.
- The Volunteers have a 13-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Tennessee’s average point total in matchups this year is 128.8, 15.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Crimson Tide have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +135 odds on them winning this game.
- The Crimson Tide are 16-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Crimson Tide are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Alabama this year is 7.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Alabama AVG||Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Olivier Nkamhoua is Tennessee’s leading rebounder, pulling down five per game, while Zakai Zeigler is its best passer, distributing 5.4 assists in each contest.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller averages 18.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Crimson Tide, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jaden Bradley’s assist statline leads Alabama; he dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Miller is the most prolific from distance for the Crimson Tide, hitting three threes per game.