Table of Contents
The Vanderbilt Commodores (14-12, 7-6 SEC) are underdogs (+3) in their attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Auburn Tigers (18-8, 8-5 SEC) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Memorial Gymnasium. The game airs on SEC Network. The matchup has a point total of 145.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Commodores?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Commodores
Auburn Betting Stats & Information
- Auburn has won 81.8% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (18-4).
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- The Tigers have a 13-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores have a 9-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Auburn has had set in matchups this year is 7.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Vanderbilt has won five, or 33.3%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Commodores have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +138.
- The Commodores have gone 13-13-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Commodores are 9-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt this year is 1.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|Auburn Rank||Auburn AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- Wendell Green Jr. leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 13.9 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Johni Broome is Auburn’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of nine boards in each contest while scoring 13.7 points per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Green, who knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Liam Robbins records 14.7 points and 6.6 rebounds per game for the Commodores, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Vanderbilt’s assist leader is Ezra Manjon with 3.6 per game. He also records 8.8 points per game and grabs 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Myles Stute makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Commodores.